SUBJECT : Control Panel of Dishwasher - XD Series
■ The meaning of each icons on the control panel
■The usage of each buttons on the control panel
■ Control Panel of XD Series
• Press Power button to turn power on and off.
• After the cycle is complete, the power automatically turns off for purposes of
safety and economy.
• If there is a power surge, power outage, or disruption of any kind, power is
automatically turned off for safety.
- The digital display on the control panel shows the ESTIMATED time of cycle.
When the cycle and options are selected, the display shows the total estimated
time to complete those selections. During operation, the display shows the
remaining estimated operating time.
- The estimated time shown on the display does not include delay times for
heating water, etc.
- If Delay Start is selected, the display shows the delay time in hours.
- The Auto cycle time may vary depending on the soil level of your load.
Rinse Aid Icon
- This icon illuminates when the rinse aid level is low. The LED automatically
shuts off when the rinse aid is refilled or the level is set to 0.
Smart Diagnosis Logo and Smart ThinQ logo may be located either on the front of the appliance or the top of the door. (Depending on the Model)
Machine Clean Icon
- This icon flashes after every 30 cycles, and while the Machine Clean cycle is running.
- To activate or deactivate the icon, press the Intensive button for 3 seconds.
- When the appliance is connected to the internet through a home Wi-Fi network,
this icon illuminates.
Salt refill Icon
- This icon illuminates when the salt level is low. The LED automatically shuts off
when the salt is refilled.
• The drain pump activates and the cycle cancels. Once the appliance finishes
draining, the power turns off.
• To operate the appliance, close the door and press Start button.
• If Start button is not pressed to start the cycle within 4 minutes, the power will
automatically turn off.
• To activate or deactivate the button sounds, press and hold Dual Zone and Energy
Saver simultaneously for 3 seconds. The error alert sound cannot be turned off.