Why does a glass tray show awkward movements?
1. A glass tray inside a microwave oven rotates intermittently or does not turn.
1. A cooking tray may appear that it does not rotate properly whereas it does.
Please be assured that it is safe to use the product.
2. Check for any obstacles on the floor or wheels when a cooking tray shows an awkward movement.
How to check the oven floor
1. Remove a cooking tray from an oven and check if a plastic drive bushing rotates properly.
If it rotates, it works fine.
2. A cooking tray will rotate well if it is placed properly on a plastic drive bushing.
3. When a container larger than a glass tray is used, food may not rotate.
How to fix
1. Remove a cooking tray from an oven and check for any obstacles on the floor or wheels.
Remove them if any.
2. Make sure that a cooking tray is placed properly on a plastic drive bushing.