Bluetooth audio is choppy while listening the music through Bluetooth headset
• Bluetooth audio chopping may happen because of frequency interference of 2.4GHz range.
• In case of Bluetooth headsets such as HBS-1100, HBS-A100 that support aptX® HD codec (24bit), Bluetooth audio chopping may happen on
“ Best sound quality” mode due to large Bluetooth packet size.
• When this situation happens, user can select “Best performance” mode on Connection type option.
- Settings > Networks > Bluetooth > Paired devices > Device settings icon > Connection type > Best performance
- User is only able to use this option when the phone is connected with Bluetooth headset supports aptX® HD codec.