Proper installation of a countertop microwave oven
1. Precautions for installing as well as caring & cleaning for countertop microwave oven.
How to install
3. Installation in an open area is recommended for ventilation. However that proves unfeasible,
wherever it will wind up, make sure to keep a minimum clearance distance of 20 centimeters
from the top and 10 centimeters from left, right, and back of the product to prevent physical
deformation and/or appliance malfunction.
4. As the oven can interfere with TVs or radios risking causing unstable video or noise, keep
distance of 4 meters between the microwave over and other radio frequency devices.
※ Do not install in an enclosed cabinet.
5. Avoid placing heavy objects or lace-decorated cover on top of microwave oven.
It may result in bodily injury should objects fall or unit risks malfunction due to overheating.
6. Plug in the power cord to a grounded 110V power socket. As the microwave oven requires
most of an AC line’s power avoid using a power bar especially where other small appliances
may running off just to prevent tripping circuit breaker or blowing fuses.