LG Magic Remote needs to be paired with TV before use. Follow below simple steps for connect remote with TV
- Turn on the TV and wait for 10 seconds. Face the remote toward the TV and press wheel button.
- Pairing is complete when “Pairing is complete“ appears on the screen.
- If the Magic Remote does not work properly, initialize the remote.
- Note: You may please check and replace new battery (use alkaline battery) if battery found discharged / weak.
How to initialize the Magic Remote. Follow below steps
- Press [Smart/Home] button and [Back] button on the magic remote for five seconds to at the same time initialize the remote. You will see LED on remote blinks 3 times once remote initialized / unpaired.
Once the remote is initialized, press the [Wheel] button to re-pair the remote.
Important note :
- If Magic remote is not used for a certain period of time, the cursor will disappear on the screen, move/shake the remote right to left to make the cursor to appear again.
- If you are unable to connect magic remote controller with TV after following above steps, kindly contact LG customer case for service request.
- Only one remote can be paired with TV at one time.