No picture and no sound in LG TV from Set Top Box
- Check the display image working on TV screen using remote control buttons
- If display is normal then the problem is highly likely to be in the STB rather than TV side.
- If no display of menu / any other function on TV screen then contact LG customer care for service request
- Refer picture test mode or sound test mode options given in LG TV menu to verify any picture or sound related problems in your TV
- Picture / sound test mode will easily help you to confirm whether the problem is with TV side or STB side
- If you still need support, kindly contact our customer care for further assist.
Kindly attend the article survey and provide your valuable feedback to keep us improving on content quality. We deeply regret and apologize if you are not able to get the required solution. Kindly share your contact number or e-mail at article survey feedback so that we can connect with you. You may click the below given links to register service request for the engineers visit or Connect to WhatsApp Chat. Alternately please connect to LG Customer Care Centre at 1800 315 9999 or 1800 180 9999.
“DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this video should NOT be used as alternative to the information provided in the User Manual along with the product. The instructions in video may not be applicable on every model. Please ensure to follow the steps as described in the User Manual of your Product as per model. LG shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage arising out of misuse of the Product or non-compliance with the instructions/information of the User Manual or Video.”