Wi-Fi internet can easily be connected on LG Smart TV. Refer the given video guide and steps
1) Open "Quick Setting Menu" of LG Smart TV by using remote controller & Go to "Network" setting menu
2) S elect Wi-Fi Connection and press OK button on remote controller
3) Click on "Wi-Fi Connection" (Turn to green colour and available network connections are visible).
If not able to click (not turning to green colour) then it might need service inspection of your TV, kindly contact LG
customer care for service request.
4) Click on desired network name to connect. (Enter password if your wireless connection is password protected)
5) Wait for few seconds until TV is connected to the selected network connection
- If you are unable to switch on (not possible to click) Wi-Fi search page or unable search Wi-Fi network list then it might need service inspection of your TV, kindly contact LG customer care for service request.
- In case your home Wi-Fi is unable to connect with TV, then you can also try to connect TV with a mobile hotspot connection (refer mobile phone's use guide for set up hotspot connection)
- Setting menu of TV may vary from model to model, kindly refer user guide of your TV to locate network menu & options
LG Smart TV will support both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz Wi-Fi band/ Frequency.