LG G Flex 2 - Fast charging
• Fast charging: Recharging the embedded battery of this model can be completed quickly for a greater usability.
• A fast charger charges your phone more quickly from 0% to 50% than a standard charger.
• The remaining 50% is charged at a regular speed (Fast charging only takes place from 0% to 50%).
• If you connect a standard charger, your phone will be charged at a regular speed.
• If you connect a different model to G Flex2’s fast charger, the phone will be charged at a regular speed.
• The fast charging feature enables phones to be charged from 0 to 50% in 45 minutes
(it could vary depending on the condition of the battery and the ambient temperature).
• Fast charging is enabled only when the phone connected to a charger is powered off or its screen is turned off.
If the screen of the phone connected to the charger is turned on, the phone will be charged at a regular speed.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.