What should I check when water leaks?
■ When water leaks from a dishwasher, please check water supply and drain hoses.
Also check a detergent used as dishwashing liquids and baking soda can cause leaks due to foam.
Please make sure a dishwasher is level.
How to fix
1. To check water supply hoses, first close a water tap and other valves. Check each joint is fastened enough.
2. Please fasten any loose joints.
3. Check on Y-connector parts under a sink for a water leak from a drain hose.
4. Please fasten any loose joints.
5. If a dishwasher is not level, please adjust.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.