What should I check before using a new dishwasher?
■ What to check
▷ Please check if a power cord is properly plugged in.
▷ Please check whether a circuit breaker is tripped or not.
▷ Some built-in products have circuit breakers. Please make sure that they are not tripped.
※ When an outlet cannot be found : Please open a door and call a number found at the top of the door.
■ Check Point
① Please check if power cord is properly plugged in (no extension strip).
② Run a cycle with a technician to see if a dishwasher works normally.
- Check for a leakage during water supply.
- Check for a leakage during draining.
- Check for noise and vibration.
③ When positioning the machine, please make sure both drain and inlet hoses are not bent or twisted.
Also make sure the machine is level.
- It is level when a door can be opened and closed without interference.
- Check if a door hits other appliances or furniture.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.