Why does my dishwasher not turn on?
■ Please check a circuit breaker or multi-outlet strip if power cannot be turned on.
How to fix
1. Please unplug a dishwasher power cord and plug back in after 10-20 seconds.
2. Check if the machine turns on. If not, check by plugging in other small appliances such as a hair dryer.
3. If other appliances also do not turn on, check if a circuit breaker is tripped.
4. If it is not due to the circuit breaker, check a multi-outlet strip.
5. Please unplug the power cord of the dishwasher from the multi-outlet strip and plug into an outlet on the wall.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.