What should I do when a dishwasher smells inside?
How to fix
■ Cleaning a filter
- A regular filter cleaning increases overall washing performance and prevents various errors and odor.
▶ How to clean a filter
1) Take a lower rack out and separate a filter assembly.
2) For a dishwasher with 12 plate setting capacity, disassemble the first filter by rotating it counterclockwise and
pull the rest assembly upward.
3) Remove food residues from the filter and wash it in running water.
4) Please wash the filter gently.
5) Reassemble the parts in a reverse order.
6) If not properly assembled, the filter will not be able to collect food residues thus reducing washing performance.
Please periodically clean the filter, otherwise odor may occur.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.