“EMPTY WATER” INDICATOR MESSAGE
Is ‘Empty Water Container’ message displayed?
- If the product stops while drying and “Empty Water” is displayed, it implies product is unable
to keep draining.
- If the indicator light goes “on” before drying completed, the appliance will stop operating.
1) When using the water container:
- Empty the water container and press Start/Pause button to restart.
- If the message is continuously displayed even after empting, properly level the dryer.
(Adjust the lower leg of dryer for leveling)
※ Water container must be emptied every time you use the dryer.
The full capacity of water container is 9 kg for drying. If you do not empty water container
and use dryer for a second load, “Empty Water” indicator light will flash while the dryer pauses
You can empty the water container in the middle of operation so there is no need to stop.
If you do not want to empty the water container every time, install a drain hose to drain.
2) When using a drain hose:
Check whether drain hose is twisted or bent or sunk in water.
※ Drain hose extension is not available.
Flow resistance can increase and disturb draining. Use a water container or move the product.
※ You might be charged for service regardless of the warranty period if the cause of malfunction
is not emptying the water container.