TAKING A LONG TIME TO DRY – TIMER
Taking a long time to dry while timer won’t decrease
- Drying time varies depending on the load, spin level and cleanliness of the lint filter as well as that
of the venting exhaust duct all the way outside.
How to fix
- Dryer detects progress in Sensor Dry mode and controls total drying time
therefore the time displayed upon starting cycle may change.
- A dryer sensor detects dampness remaining in the load when displayed drying
time reaches six minutes for a gas dryer and 11 minutes for an electric dryer to
more accurately assess when best to terminate drying time cycle.
- Drying time can increase at this time, and it may change few times depending
on progress and amount of laundry during a cycle.
- If the laundry is not completely dried even after drying for the maximum time machine
will allow for respective cycle, add time in Manual Drying or Timed Drying mode.