G4 CAMERA LIMITATIONS
G4 Smartphone camera limitations
▶ Symptom : A fist is better recognized than paper (open hand).
→ When the phone is not held properly, recognition rate is reduced (engine limitation).
2. Blinking when video filming starts including slow motion
▶ Symptom : Blinks when video capturing starts.
Camera → Settings → Video resolution → Slow motion → Filming screen
Recording starts after blinking once. It may appear as an error but please be assured
that it is normal.
▶ Cause: Surface view is used to display preview screen.
When a new preview needs to be shown being that it differs in size with previous
view, camera may blink temporarily adjusting to new environment.
3. Noise on the screen in dark areas
▶ When shooting bright images in extremely low light, ISO is automatically set to 2700°K
▶ Higher the ISO, greater the sensitivity therefore image may get riddled with video noise
- Use LG apps to get clearer images by eliminating noise as a post-processing editing
- To also capture bright images without noise, we recommend you to set the shutter
speed lower than 1/9s in Manual mode and lower the ISO sensitivity.
4. Red color is exaggerated in videos and selfies
▶ Skin tone saturation gets increased for healthier face expression.