QUIET MODE FEATURE OPTIONS
Quiet Mode settings overview
Quiet Mode feature overview
Starting from the Lollipop OS version update you can now use the interruption slider to control
notification alert volume.
To receive notifications, set the option to Priority mode. For the opposite, you won’t receive any
notifications in “No interruption” mode.
How to use
1. Go to Settings ▶ Sound & notification ▶ Interruptions ▶ Calls and notification to select
which type of notifications you will allow to interrupt:
(All interruptions / Priority only / No interruptions) You can also control this from the notification
bar toggling between options by keep tapping respective icon.
2. If you choose All Interruptions, you will receive all notifications with sound or vibrations based
on your settings.
3. When Priority Only mode is chosen, only notifications from selected apps will appear.
4. To receive certain messages or incoming calls, go to Settings Sound & notification Interruptions
Priority only. For example, set calls and message to have priority and allow the notifications only
from saved contacts.
You will know with a sound or vibration when you receive calls or messages from saved contacts.
5. In “No Interruption” mode, all notifications will be silent. You cannot change sound or vibration
settings when “No Interruption” mode is enabled.