LG TV can easily be connected to a wired internet.
Note 1) : This support only in LG Smart TV Models. Non-Smart TV will not support internet connection
Note 2) : Setting menu appearance of TV may vary from model to model, kindly refer user guide of your TV for detail.
Note 3) : If TV is connected to Wired Internet and a smart phone is also connected to same router network (Wi-Fi) then you can operate smart phone sharing or apps sharing to TV as well .
Wired Internet not connecting with TV (LAN)
- If you connect through LAN, wired network will be connected.
How to fix
Wired network connection
1. Connect the LAN output at the back of TV to the router or LAN terminal on the wall.
2. Press Smart or Home button and select Settings. ( Setting menu appearance may change according to the TV models, please refer user guide of your TV menu)
- Select Network Connection (setting menu appearance may change from model to model- refer user guide of your TV)
4. For wired network connection, it will be connected automatically.