How to connect LG TV to wired internet?
Note: This support only in LG Smart TV Models. Non-Smart TV will not support internet connection
Note: Setting menu of TV may vary from model to model, kindly refer user guide of your TV for detail.
Wired Internet not connecting with TV (LAN)
- If you connect through LAN, wired network will be connected.
How to fix
Wired network connection
1. Connect the LAN output at the back of TV to the router or LAN terminal on the wall.
2. Press Smart or Home button and select Settings
- Select Network Connection (setting menu appearance may change from model to model- refer user guide of your TV)
4. For wired network connection, it will be connected automatically.
You may also find how to connect LG Smart TV to a Wi-Fi Internet : https://www.lg.com/in/support/video-tutorials/CT20150005-20151747683321
Kindly attend the article survey and provide your feedback, to keep us improving on content quality. We deeply regret and apologies, if you are not able to get the required solution. Kindly share your contact number or e-mail id at article survey feedback, to connect with you. You may click the below given links to register service request for the engineers visit .
“DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this video should NOT be used as alternative to the information provided in the User Manual along with the product. The instructions in video may not be applicable on every model. Please ensure to follow the steps as described in the User Manual of your Product as per model. LG shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage arising out of misuse of the Product or non-compliance with the instructions/information of the User Manual or Video."