Battery Saving tips :
Following points will help in getting optimum battery backup from your phone
1. If a base station (Mobile Tower) is far away from the phone (Signal strength is low), the phone uses greater
power to send & receive registered information and as such consumes more power, thus draining the power
of the battery.
2. The battery is depleted quickly by turning on LCD Back Light. Recommended to use lowest "Display Timeout"
3. If applications are not closed properly, they run in the back ground and drain the battery.
It is recommended to exit from applications using the back key.
4. Rooting authorizes Super User within Android system range sphere, which may cause data change in battery
management sphere, accelerating battery rundown. So Rooting should not be done.
5. Applications requiring regular data updates such as stock/weather widgets are likely to accelerate battery drain
if the update cycle is set to short.
6. Real-time synchronization, consumes power quickly e.g. real-time email checks or contact synchronization.
7. Most of the widgets installed on the home screen cause battery drain.
8. Live wallpaper consumes more power than normal wallpaper, thus causing rapid battery drain.
9. Smart phones automatically detects Wi-Fi wireless router or Wi-Fi zone, when the Wi-Fi is turned on and as
such drain the power.
10.When Bluetooth is turned on, it searches for other Bluetooth devices, and as such consumes power and
drains the battery
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.