LGE960 - Nexus-4 Hard Reset Guide :
When a Nexus-4 phone gets locked or if a user does not remember the lock code or pattern,
then the phone can be recovered by doing a Hard reset as per the below process
- If your phone is on, power it off.
- Press and hold Volume Down, and then press and hold Power simultaneously until the device turns on.
- You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
- Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
- Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
If at any point during the above steps your phone becomes unresponsive, you can restart it by holding down the
power button for several seconds
Note: Doing a Hard Reset will delete all user data from the phone.
If the problem is not resolved, please call LG Support representative on 1800-180 -9999 (Toll Free)
or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this informational video.