Speed dial settings can be configured as follows:
How to set speed dial
1. On the dial screen of the Phone app, tap the upper right menu button and select a speed dial.
2. Press the speed dial to be designated, and then select a contact.
3. Select a contact to set the speed dial.
Making calls using speed dial
• Run the Phone app and press a speed dial on the dial pad. The speed dial will be searched, and search results will be displayed. Tap a contact and press the call button to make a call.
• Press and hold a speed dial to make a call. If the speed dial is two digits long, press the first digit, then press and hold the second digit.
• Press and hold a speed dial with a designated contact to edit, disable or move.