Where should I store what in my Side-By-Side Refrigerator?
1. Food Storage Guide
1. Vegetables and fruits should be stored differently to keep freshness and optimum perseveration.
2. Food Items (cooked or uncooked) need to be placed at appropriate temperature zones
How to Store
Additional Special Note for Fruits & Vegetables Storage
Vegetables and fruits should be kept according to recommended temperatures.
1) 10~15℃: Banana, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Melon, Pineapple, Watermelon
2) 4~10℃: Cucumber, Eggplant, Kidney bean, Pea, Orange, Pepper, Pomegranate
3) 0~ 4℃: Sliced fruits (Pineapple, Watermelon, and others - Wrap sliced foods)
4) 0~ 2℃: Apple, Apricot, Cabbage, Carrot, Cherry, Corn, Garlic, Grape, Pear, Strawberry, and other domestic vegetables