EXPERIENCING PC CONNECTIVITY ISSUES
[LG webOS TV] PC Connection situation
Should you experience any PC connectivity issues such as the ones listed below, please proceed with
respective troubleshooting. There may be no problem with the product.
- Check that the PC is properly connected to the TV.
- Turn the TV off and back on using the remote control.
- Restart the PC with the TV on.
- Check that the native screen resolution supports the PC input.
- To use dual monitors, check that the PC or notebook supports dual-monitor mode.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable.
- Contact PC video card manufacturer to check the HDMI audio output.
(Video cards designed for use with DVI output terminal need to be connected
separately with an earphone audio cable.)
- Set TV aspect ratio to Just Scan to avoid losing edges to overscanning.
- Set computer resolution to one supported by TV for the PC input.
(Reboot your PC after changing the resolution.)
● LG Customer service information to seek assistance located on-screen at:
► ► ► General ► About This TV on the TV.