TRAY IMMOBILE DURING USE
Turntable stuck and not rotating during use
- Other than the magnetron going on & off is there another noise while operating?
- Is the turntable not rotating at all?
- Does it waver (move unsteadily back and forth) when rotating?
○ Detailed answers
- Should a rattling noise occur during use, there is a possibility of foreign substance on or
around the glass tray.
- Please check for any foreign substance on and around rotating ring as well as turntable
shaft. If any, remove it and clean both pieces of hardware. Place them back properly to
eliminate possibility of undesirable noise.