MAGIC MOTION REMOTE CONTROLLER
How long has Magic Motion remote controller running on the same
set of batteries?
1. Magic Remote does not work. Unresponsive.
1. Magic Motion remote controller may show inaccurate cursor movement or malfunction when
battery power gets low.
2. Magic Motion remote controller consumes batteries faster than a normal conventional remote
controller due to its continuous communication with TV.
3. When battery power gets low, it may cause the remote to function abnormally.
How to fix
1. If and when a screen pop-up message alerts you: “Magic remote batteries are low. Change
the batteries” by displaying it on TV, please replace the batteries in the next little while.
2. When that pop-up message appears, it indicates that around 40% of battery capacity
remains. Make sure to replace the batteries within a month or sooner pending extent