With just a simple voice request, LG AI TV can make suggestions for movies, TV programmes or music, by learning your viewing habits and patterns.
Satisfy Your Curiosity
Ask the Google Assistant questions while watching your favourite content and see answers on the screen. Your Google Assistant is here to help whenever you need it.
With LG AI TV and Alexa built in, you can ask questions and learn new things all while watching TV.
Control your Smart home
Control smart home devices with the Google Assistant on LG AI TV. Adjust room temperature, lighting, or other connected devices without interrupting your favourite show.
*Supported content and services subject to availability and may vary across products and platforms.
With one simple request, change the mood of an entire room to suit what you’re watching. LG AI TV with Alexa opens up an amazing world of smart connectivity.
AirPlay Lets You Do It All. Watch. Listen. Share.
AirPlay 2 lets you effortlessly share movies, TV shows, photos and more on your LG OLED TV right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Learn more about AirPlayopen
AirPlay Lets You Do It All.
Watch. Listen. Share.
AirPlay 2 lets you play music on every LG OLED TV and other AirPlay 2- compatible speakers in your home at the same time or adjust volume in any room - all in sync.
Your Home. Under Your Control.
With the Home app and Siri, easily and securely control your LG OLED TV using your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, or HomePod.
All in One Place.
Using the intuitive Home Dashboard, you can access connected smart devices remotely all from one big screen.
Seamless Enjoyment with Magic Link
Magic Link won't interrupt your view while watching TV. Use your smartphone to see information about on-screen content or access the EPG. Experience it now by downloading the LG SmartThinQ app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
See more about Magic Linkopen
Seamless Enjoyment with Magic Link
You can see information about on-screen content like related videos, genres, keywords, and cast, directly on your smartphone.
* Not all models are supported.
* Magic Link is a mobile optimized feature of SmartThinQ, supporting mobile EPG and information on-screen content.
* EPG refers Electronic Program Guide. The EPG data and GUI may vary countries or models.
* EPG is available in Korea, USA, Russia, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Australia, Canada, Japan, and Italy.
* EPG is supported on limited LG mobile devices.
* An information search about on-screen content is unavailable in UK, Sudan, Syria, and Iran.
* An information search about on-screen content is compatible with Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) and above and iOS 10.0 and above.
* The products represented in the content feature the LG SIGNATURE OLED TV and the LG OLED TV.
* Images/features of product may vary by region, country or model.
* For LG SIGNATURE OLED TV W9, included TV-to-AV Box cable is required for TV operation. Please consult with your local installer for proper installation.
LG AI TV is available in the following 10 languages and the feature may differ by country. : English (USA/Australia/Canada/United Kingdom), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish, Russian, Korean.
* Scope of service may vary by region.
* Please refer to service details on your LG AI TV Manual.
* Requires LG Magic Remote and separate purchase may be necessary.
* Some features require 3rd party service subscription. Service limited to certain models.
* Please note that voice recognition service may be changed, removed or terminated without notice, by LGE or its third-party providers.
* All user utterances into LG's Magic Remote are passed to Google. User utterances are captured only while the user holds down the "microphone" button on the remote.
Google performs a speech-to-text translation from the utterance and returns the transcribed text from the utterance with LG.
Based on which of LG or Google responds to the user query, the other partner deletes the user query and all associated data from their logs within a short time thereafter.
* Google and LG do not share the user’s account information with each other except the device attributes such as device name, location, and device ID.
* Google and LG may use previous queries (“Who is Barack Obama” -> “How tall is he”) from the user in a single instance of a conversation to build contextual reference for a better response.
* Google is a trademark of Google LLC.