I see that my LG G Pad comes with a feature called 'QPair', what is this?
By connecting your mobile phone and G Pad via QPair, you can sync
incoming calls, messages, QuickMemo and social networking
notifications between your mobile phone and G Pad.
• Call notification : Sends the G Pad a notification when the phone receives
a call. The notification displays the caller's number and allows you to
decline the call.
• Message notification: Sends the G Pad a notification when the phone
receives a message.
• SNS notification: Displays a social networking notification on your G
Pad's Status Bar when it arrives on your phone.
• QuickMemo transfer – Saves your current QuickMemo in the G Pad's
Gallery, and then syncs the G Pad's Gallery with the Gallery on your phone.
• Recent app sticker – When the G Pad screen is unlocked, a sticker will
display the last app used on your connected Smart phone. Tap the sticker
to run the app. Note: The app must be installed on both the phone and
Note: Mobile phones with Android 4.1 or higher support QPair. Some
functions might be limited depending on the phone connected.