Check before you start.
Please check that the TV is not turned down or muted first.
We recommend you to try multiple sound sources, not just the live TV - such as Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube or your game console and DVD.
Try 'AV reset'.
1. Put your TV on an active input mode - such as Live TV or HDMI.
Applications like Netflix will NOT work for this.
2. Press the 'Mute' button on your LG remote control 3 times in quick succession.
3. A menu will appear. Select 'AV Reset' by pressing OK button on your LG remote control.
4. The reset will take a couple of seconds to complete.
If this didn't work...
Try the 'Sound Test'.
1. Press the 'Setting button' on your LG remote control.
2. Select 'All Settings' by pressing 'OK' on your remote control.
3. Select the 'Sound' option.
4. Select 'Sound Test'.
5. You should hear a song that plays through the speakers. If you are able to hear the track, it is most likely something third-party causing the issue.
If you are unable to hear the track please contact our support services.
6. If you can hear the tune, select 'Yes' and you TV should go back to the normal programming.