What is 'Shot and Clear' and how do I use it on my LG G2 handset?
Shot & Clear can select and delete a moving object while taking shots.
• While taking a photo, mark the moving object with a dotted line. Touch the dotted line, and the touched part will be deleted. This
feature enables taking shots without being affected by surrounding objects, especially in busy parks or tourist destinations.
• An object whose color is similar to that of its background may be partly detected or may not be deleted well.
• When a moving object is too big or small, it may not be deleted.
• When an object’s motion is negligible, this may not be detected.
• When many objects are in motion, only a part of the motion may be detected.
• Fix the camera at a position when taking shots. Photos are saved once the moving objects are deleted.
How to use
1. On Camera screen, press Mode and select Shot & Clear before taking pictures.
2. Objects in motion are marked with a dotted line. Touch the dotted part and select Save.
3. Pictures are stored once the objects in motion are deleted.