Why is water leaking onto the floor?
Water is leaking from the bottom of a freezer.
1. A poor installation of the water purifier hose can cause a water leak.
2. When the heater does not operate properly, water can leak to the floor.
3. High humidity can also cause water leakage.
How to fix
1. Check if a kitchen sink is installed near the refrigerator.
2. Leaks at the bottom of the refrigerator may come from the kitchen sink.
Check the water line connections to the sink and filter.
3. If filter tubes are the cause, close feed valve, and contact the service center.
Water line connection