Connect your mobile phone to an LG Soundbar using Bluetooth.
1. Power on your soundbar using the remote control or the power button on the soundbar.
2. Find the 'Function' button on your remote control or 'F' key on the soundbar - this allows you to switch between different audio outputs.
3. Keep pressing the 'Function' key until you get 'Bluetooth' or 'BT' - 'BT Ready' should be displayed on the soundbar.
4. Now you need to activate the Bluetooth on your mobile device - select LG soundbar from the list of devices you can connect.
5. If the connection was successful, 'PAIRED' should appear on the display of the soundbar.