How can I connect my mobile phone and a Bluetooth headset?
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is one of short-range wireless communication technology that uses a frequency of
2.4 GHz. It is used to transmit and receive data by connecting a PC, printer, telephone, fax,
mobile device, headset, and TV wirelessly.
Applicable : All smart phones
How to use
1. How to connect use Bluetooth on mobile phones
1) Turn on devices (e.g. headphone) and enter pairing mode.
2) On your mobile device, go to Setting > Wireless and Network > Bluetooth >
Device Search > Select a Device > Request Pairing.
Tap Accept to complete pairing.
When it asks you to enter a PIN code, enter 0000 or four digit numbers given in the user’s manual.
※ Operation may differ by product.
2. Bluetooth Profile
Bluetooth Profile refers to specifications that define a performance of a Bluetooth device.
- SPP(Serial Port Profile) : Base profile of all data transmission and serial communication
- HSP(Headset Profile) : Bluetooth headset devices
- HFP(Hands-Free Profile) : Bluetooth hands-free devices
- OPP(Objet Push Profile) : Objects between devices (Notes, business cards, contacts)
- FTP(File Transfer Profile) : File transmission between devices
- BPP(Basic Pronting Profile) : Wireless printing via Bluetooth
- A2DP(Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) : Audio data streaming between devices
- AVRCP(Audio Video Remote Control Profile) : TV, audio remote control with a PDA or
- PBAP(Phone Book Access Profile) : Contact sync
- HID(Human Interface Device) : Wireless input devices such as a keyboard and mouse