How can I clean smudges and stains on my TV screen?
1. There are smudges and stains on the TV screen.
How to clean
1. When you clean the TV main boards and outer screen, turn off and unplug the TV.
2. Wipe gently with a dry microfibre cloth in one direction. Avoid use of water and
3. To clean fingerprints on TV screen, slightly wet the cloth with water only and wipe
4. Use provided screen cleaning cloth to prevent scratches.
※ Note: Do not use car polisher and cleaning agents for industrial purposes,
abrasives, wax, benzene and alcohol.
These chemicals can permanently discolour the screen or cause other damages.
How to prevent scratches
1. Use screen cleaning cloth (Avoid use of rough cloth).
2. Follow instructions on the manual for cleaning TV.
3. Keep your keys and children’s toys away from TV.
4. Pack TV safely with heavy duty protection such as bubble wrap before transportation.
Wipe TV screen gently with a dry microfibre cloth
A Microfibre cloth suitable for TV screen cleaning