Why is my phone sluggish to use?
■ My phone is sluggish (slow) of use.
e.g. slow touch typing, sudden stopping of an application
■ The hardware performance limitation could be a cause
(Your phone has a limited amount of memory and performance to perform tasks.)
e.g. if you're experiencing forced shut-down of an app, it's likely the app is using large
amounts of memory
2. If you continue to experience these symptoms, clean up your memory.
1) Short-press the "Recently used app" key
2) Press the "Clear All" button. This cleans up the memory immediately.
1) Go to settings → General → Smart cleaning
2) Push clean up button and it will show the newly available memory space.
3) If you frequently experience forced shutdown or stopping of an application, please
clean up the memory by using the methods above.
If the symptoms continue to occur after cleaning the memory, please check the requirements
of the application. It may be that the app in question may need a large amount of device
memory to run.
If force shutdown is occurring whilst you're surfing the internet, please pay attention to these
sites - it may be that they also require a large amount of memory to run
Again, when a forced shutdown occurs when operating a game, check requirements of
the application because it might need lots of device memory to run.