Check before you continue.
Check if there's any problem with the water supply.
Dispenser draw may be clogged, try cleaning the dispenser.
If the water supply is normal but the fabric softener is not being dispensed,
dispenser draw may be clogged, try cleaning the dispenser.
Some type of washers
may require you to pull the dispenser out and lift it up
to take it out.
▶ Normally, you will have to press and hold the centre of the cover cap and pull the dispenser out.
Cleaning the dispenser.
1. Remove the fabric softener cap and check if the hole is clogged.
2. Clean the holes with a toothbrush (or a small cleaning brush) if necessary.
3. Reassemble the fabric softener cap to the dispenser.
4. Put the dispenser draw back into the washer.
How to check if the dispenser is working.
1. Fill the fabric softener just below the MAX line.
2. Select 'Rince' and press the start button.
3. When completed, check if the fabric softener has properly dispensed.
▶ Fabric softener with high viscosity may not be dispensed. If you use a high viscosity fabric softner, please dilute it with water before use.