No audio when connecting PC through HDMI.
TV has no sound when connecting to PC through HDMI.
When connecting TV to PC through HDMI and the sound comes out from PC speakers, you need to configure the sound settings at Windows Control Panel.
How to fix
- Check the connection and make sure the HDMI cable is working properly.
- Check control panel of your PC whether you have sound/audio device.
- Select Sounds at Windows Control Panel.
- Select LG TV among playback device and right-click to set as basic device.
- If LGTV can’t be found in the list, inquire PC manufacturing company for driver installation.