No subtitle when watching video through USB.
How to fix
1. Make sure that the video file and its subtitle are in the same folder.
2.Check if they have the same file name.
eg.) Video file : LGTV.AVI Caption file: LGTV.SMI
3. If the file name is too long, make it shorter.
eg.) LGTV_HD1080P.X264.AAC.Mandarin.CHS-ENG.Mp4Ba.SMI → LGTV.SMI
4. Check the properties of the subtitle file if there is an error, or try with another caption file.
※ If the caption file has error with multilingual setting, it doesn’t display caption. In this case, you need to change the properties.
Note: Below are the supported subtitle format of the TV.
Supported External Subtitles
- smi, srt, sub (MicroDVD, SubViewer 1.0/2.0), ass, ssa, txt (TMPlayer), psb (PowerDivX), dcs (DLP Cinema)
Supported Embedded Subtitle Format
- Matroska (mkv) : Sub Station Alpha (SSA), Advanced Sub Station Alpha (ASS), SRT
- MP4 : Timed Text