Subject : Uncleaned Dishes
■ Uncleaned Dishes
■ Oily or heavily soiled dishes that have hard, dried on food
■ Poorly packed and stacked dishes will result in very poor cleaning
How to fix
■. Scrape off large particles.
• Do not pre-rinse the dishes before loading especially if using the Auto cycles. The dishwasher washes dishes clean without pre-rinsing.
■ Load the dishes properly.
■ Improper cycles and options selection.
• Different cycles will perform differently, according to their wash temperatures and cycle times.
• Different foods dissolve and melt at different temperatures. So it will not remove dried on food as well.
• Cycles should be selected according to the load type and soil level.
• We recommend Dual Zone to get better washing performance on heavier soiled loads.
• Use a rinse aid to ensure proper rinsing and drying.
■ Clean the filter after each load and spray arms