■ Title - (Mobile/Portable) Inspection code CH04
■ Problem - Error/Display screen
■ Symptom - Error code (CH00~299)
■ Solution or Setting
1. It can be a temporary error caused by electrical factors such as electrical instability.
Remove the main power or unplug the power cord and wait for 5 minutes before restarting the appliance.
If the error code and symptom continues, ask for a qualified technician to do an inspection.
2. Inspection code CH04 (Mobile-Portable Air conditioner)
- The error code is triggers by the water level detection sensor.
※ Portable(Mobile) air conditioner : The error code occurs
when the water level sensor senses High Level(Full) for 2 minutes.
[Cause and conditions]
- If the appliance is ran under the condition of high-humidity, the base pan
can be filled with water. ("FL" or “CH04” code appears)
- Empty the condensate water through the drainage nozzle at the bottom of the appliance. (Refer to the Owner’s Manual)
1. Turn off the appliance and disconnect the power cord.
2. Place a large bucket under the drainage nozzle and open its cap.
3. Once all the condensate water is drained out, close the cap completely.
※ If you tilt the appliance too much, the condensate water may overflow.
※ If you move the appliance without emptying the condensate water, the overflow of condensate water may cause electric shock, fire or property damage.
- The inspection code CH04 (Mobile-Portable air conditioner) is a water level sensor error.
If the appliance operates continuously under the condition of high humidity, the base pan may get filled with water. ( "FL" or “CH04” code will appear )
Move the appliance(to the bathroom/outdoor area) and drain the condensate water through the drainage nozzle at the bottom of the appliance.
- Th end -