On-Screen Phone allows you to view your mobile phone screen from a PC via a USB
or Wi-Fi connection. You can also control your mobile phone from your PC, using the
mouse or keyboard.
On-Screen Phone icons
On-Screen Phone features
• Real-time transfer and control: displays and controls your mobile phone screen when
connected to your PC.
• Mouse control: allows you to control your mobile phone by using the mouse to click
and drag on your PC screen.
• Text input with keyboard: allows you to compose a text message or note using your
• File transfer (mobile phone to PC): sends files from your mobile phone (e.g. photos,
videos, music and Polaris Office files) to your PC. Simply right-click on the file which
you want to send to PC and click on "Save to PC".
• File transfer (PC to mobile phone): sends files from your PC to your mobile phone.
Just select the files you wish to transfer and drag and drop them into the On-Screen
Phone window. The files sent are stored in internal SD card.
• Real-time event notifications: prompts a pop-up to inform you of any incoming calls or
How to install On-Screen Phone on your PC
1 Visit LG Home (www.lg.com) and select a country of your choice.
2 Go to Support > Mobile Phone Support > Select the Model (LG-D802) > Click
OSP ( On-Screen Phone ) to download. You can install the On-Screen Phone on