LG SMARTSHARE™ – PLEX
MAC peripheral device users, whether iPhones or iPads, can find comfort in the ability to take advantage of LG’s SmartShare platform via the use of Apple-developed App entitled “PLEX”. So, enjoy sharing pictures, streaming video content or listening to music on your LG Smart TV directly for your MAC iOS device.
webOS SMART TV - PLEX Media Server App
Since the upgrade to webOS version 2.0 on LG Smart TVs not all previous applications and platforms have managed to get adapted to the latest version, PLEX being one of the latest to join the bandwagon.
PLEX users can now enjoy such file sharing application on LG webOS Smart Televisions.
Now, not only PLEX Pass subscribers have the option of downloading PLEX app from the LG App Store.
- To Install PLEX App on your webOS TV, press HOME button on remote controller.
- Click on the LG Content Store tab located on the Launcher bar at the bottom.
- In the LG Content Store, click the APPS & GAMES icon at the top.
4. Click on the PLEX APP icon
5. Follow the instructions on screen to install.
Apologiesin advance for stating the obvious but, just in case…
Ifyou operate a MAC computer no need to read further, you are
covered.If running Windows on a PC you will need to install
PLEXServer as per following suggestions