[VIDEO] LG TV - Music Player & User Guide functions
You can listen to music by using the Music app.
the remote control.
Select your desired storage device.
You can select your desired songs from all of your storage devices and add them to
04 Select your desired music content and enjoy it.
1. Select the desired type of content list.
2. Select and delete the desired content.
•You cannot delete files that are shared from other devices.
3. Select content and add it to
4. Open the music player.
5. Launch Search .
Using the Music Player
You can play music conveniently by selecting the music files saved in the
app or by selecting the music player icon during content playback in apps such as
Photo & Video
1. You can play music from the selected storage device.
2, You can set repeat playback and random playback.
3. The configurable items differ depending upon model.
: You can turn the screen off while listening to music or display the music player in full screen mode.
: You can listen to music with the screen turned off.
4. You can change the position of the music player.
5. You can minimize the music player.
6. This feature closes the music player.
7. Lyrics are available for music files that provide them.
In some music files, you can choose a lyric section and move the playback position.
• The lyrics feature is only supported on some devices.
• The lyrics may not be displayed in sync depending on the lyrics data in the music file.
• Reopen your music player by pressing the VOLUME key on your remote control.
• You may not be able to use the music player for some features.