SMART SETTINGS FEATURE OPTIONS
G4 Smart Settings feature overview
1. With Smart Settings, you can have apps and features turn on or off, open, or change
according to where you are or what you do.
2. For example, you can access Wi-Fi network when you come home. You can also plug
in earphones and readily listen to music.
Go to Smart Settings under Settings to explore more possibilities.
Your mobile phone settings change automatically according to your mobile phone usage
and current area of usage.
How to use
1. You can also access settings in Settings > General > Smart Settings.
The place you return to the most and spend much time there is recognized as home (requires
a learning period of about 5 days).
[Smart Bulletin→ Smart Settings] [Smart Settings]
- To manually change, go to [Edit Smart Settings] or [Settings – General – Location –
[Edit Smart setting]
2. A Smart Notice Card shows suggestions for Smart Settings according to user pattern.
[Smart Notice Card]