Water leaking from the air conditioner
Water leaks from my Air Conditioning indoor unit.
Frost can build up in the indoor unit and water may leak when the air filter is clogged.
Please try cleaning the air filter.
How to clean the air filter
1. Lift up the front cover to find the filter.
2. Take out the filter. Wash and dry completely in shade before placing it back.
※ Please clean the filters every two weeks to maintain the product performance.
▶ How to clean the air filter in the wall-mounted air conditioner
1) Pull the front panel forward with both hands.
2) Press the hook to fix the front panel.
3) Remove the air filter.
4) Give the filter a good clean with a vacuum cleaner or soft brush (Washing with water helps to remove heavy soils).
5) Dry completely in shade. Place back the filter in and close the front panel.
※ Reassemble in reverse order.