- Smart audio (Music flow) group setting is canceled.
- Group setting may be canceled when alarm rings, power is turned on/off, or wireless network connection is weak.
■ How to fix
1. When alarm sounds
- Alarm settings are separate for each speaker, therefore group setting is automatically canceled when alarm rings
for user convenience.
2. When power is turned off/on
- If power is turned off when a group is set, speaker is disconnected and group setting is canceled.
Turn power back on and activate group settings.
3. When wireless network is weak
- Group settings may be cancelled due to interference when wireless network connection is weak.
Place speakers near the router.