PAIRING MUSIC FLOW SPEAKER WITH
SMARTPHONE DEVICE VIA BLUETOOTH
Streaming from Smartphone to Music Flow speaker via Bluetooth
- Connecting a smart device to a Music Flow speaker via Bluetooth
Music stored on a smart device can be listened through Music Flow speaker via Bluetooth
1. Before you start Bluetooth pairing, ensure Bluetooth setting of the smart device is turned
3. Open Bluetooth setting on your device. When searching is complete, it will show a list of
devices to pair with.
A speaker will appear on the list per following:
Model # NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350 : Music Flow H3/4/5/7(xx:xx)
Model # LAS751M : LG HS7(xx:xx), LG LAS750M(xx:xx), LG LAS751M(xx:xx),
LG Sound Bar LAS750M(xx:xx)
Model # LAS950M : LG HS9(xx:xx), LG LAS950M(xx:xx)
4. Select the device name of your speaker on the list. Paring process will be initiated.
5. When the pairing is over, the Bluetooth status LED will stop blinking.
6. Play music on the connected device.