SUBJECT : Softener
■ Dishwasher Softener Operation
1. Check using softener.
Water softeners can be used to remove stains inside dishwasher. Softener settings should be adjusted according to water hardness for an effective washing. You can check the water hardness in your area. The water utility company can help you with this.
2. Setting the Water Softening System
1) Press Power and Half Load button simultaneously.
• Current setting value indicated.
2) Press the Delay Start button, and then set up the intended value.
• Scope of setting value is H0 to H4.
3) Press the Start button to save the setting.
• The power turns off after saving.
4) To refill salt, please first remove a lower rack and open a cap of the water softener
located on the left side of door.
• If salt is refilled for the first time, insert 1.5kg of salt with 1 litter of water. Please use
funnel when filling salt, and clean salt around water softener.